1. 'Living in the Path'- an FPMT Study Program
Saturdays, from 6:00 pm to 08:00 pm
This program is ideal for anyone who wishes to deepen their personal practice and develop the realizations of the path to enlightenment.In its three modules and the various sub topics within these modules, the curriculum primarily emphasizes heart advice by Kyabje Lama Zopa Rinpoche and Lama Thubten Yeshe.Modules included in "Realizing the Lam-rim" and some modules of "Practice Instructions" also provide guidelines for study and meditation, as well as for mindfulness and service practices, to help students gain a deeper understanding of and insight into the topics.Having completed the requirements for these modules, students qualify to receive a Certificate of Achievement.
2. 'Living in the Path'- an FPMT Study Program
Sundays, from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
The Sunday sessions of 'Living in the Path' will be in continuation of the teachings given on Saturday evenings.By engaging in this study program, participants will gain an experiential taste of the Buddha's teachings.
1. Nagarjuna's 'Letter to a Friend'
Completed Study Programs
2. Mind Training in the Great Way- based on 'The Wheel of Sharp Weapons' by Dharmarakshita (lojong)
3. Mind & Mental Factors- An Introduction to Buddhist Psychology
4. Mind Training Like the Rays of the Sun- (lojong)
5. Middling Lamrim- Stages of the Path to Enlightenment
6. FPMT's Introduction to Meditation
7. Mind & Cognition- (lorig)
8. Graduated Path to Freedom- (Lam.rim)
9. The Grounds & Paths to Liberation- (salam)
10. Atisha's 'Lamp for the Path to Enlightenment'
11. Tenets of the Buddhist Philosophy-(Siddhantha/Drub Tha)
12. A Guide to the Bodhisattva's Way of Life- (Bodhisattvacaryāvatāra)
13. The Heart Advice for Death & Dying<
14. The Seven Limb Practice- For Purification, Accumulation & Blessings
15. In Praise of Dependent Arising - Understanding the Nature of Reality<
16. Discovering Buddhism- An FPMT Study Program
17. Buddha Nature